Sunday 2 March 2014

Update on test exhibition installation

So the way I had put up my LED lights did not work at all! I went in to hang up my proper images for the test exhibition on Friday, and both lights had fallen down. I had to rethink where to put the lights as they would not stick up in the corner of the room without falling down!




As you can see from the image above, I have decided to put a light on the floor at the far end of the room. There is also a light above as you walk in to the room, which points in the direction of the light shown on the image.
After I changed the lights about, I have realised that it gives off a better effect than the lights in the corners of the room pointing in the direction of the middle of the room. The way the dark room is lit up now, it definitely gives off a better effect, and is something that I am glad happened - a happy mistake!
 
I am really looking forward to the feedback crit tomorrow to see how people perceive my work, and if it is finally doing the job which I want it to do.
 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment