Monday 24 March 2014

Post industrial society.

My work has now become more focused on the decline of institutions, rather than mental health, as I am more interested in the decline of the institution.
Graham suggested to look at post-industrial society and it's meaning, as I was not clear about my ideas toward my work in the critical analysis.

Meaning: Of or relating to a period in the development of an economy or nation in which the relative importance of manufacturing lessens and that of services, information and research grows.

In sociology: Characteristics of, or relating to, or denoting work or a society that is no longer based on heavy industry.

_____________________________________

I definitely think that I will carry on focusing on the decline of the institution and the post-industrial society within my studio practice, as I feel that it has more scope and relates to my subjects better.

No comments:

Post a Comment