Monday 5 May 2014

Wednesday 30th

Today, I finally started to install my work into the space. A bit of a surprise though when no one actually returned the help that I had given them in the past few days, although I can probably manage to finish installing mine by tomorrow evening.
A progress image below:

This is a picture of the room about half done! I was having a bit of a panic about this earlier on today, but spoke to a tutor and got told to keep going with it, which I will do tomorrow after a bit of a break - the sound of rustling paper is beginning to annoy me a little.

(The white sheets of paper which you can see is what I am using to build up the paper so it eventually fills the room, I didn't think of using larger items such as boxes or even newspaper, but will keep on using this as it appears so far to be a good method)

No comments:

Post a Comment