Monday 5 May 2014

End of year show planning

I haven't blogged in quite a while. I have been super busy planning what I am going to do for my end of year show exhibition and it has been stressing me way more than it should be.

I requested the space which I used for my test exhibition, for the final show! And I got the news I am able to use the space again, which I am really excited about. I am also carrying on with using the screwed up images.
In my proposal I wrote that I am planning on filling the small dark space with images, which is what I still intend to do! I am really looking forward to the end of year show, and I am looking forward to what I can achieve with my work and how far I can stretch it.


______________________________________________
Below is an image of some work with the screwed up images that I tested out when I found out that I can definitely use the space which I requested:

I had positioned the images that I was playing about with in my space. They only filled up a tiny corner within the dark space. So I will have to figure a way which I could fill the room without printing out every image that I need, as I definitely want to fill the room to fully represent the decline of the institution. I am having mixed feelings toward whether this will work, and what feedback I will receive about it.

















Anyway, this week we are preparing the studio spaces ready for the exhibition installation week after we come back from Easter - so I won't be posting again for a week or two, unless something else interesting comes about. I am going to focus on the Professional Practice and Placement unit over Easter, as the deadline is looming for that also!

No comments:

Post a Comment