Monday 5 May 2014

Thursday 1st

Today I carried on with installing the images into my space, and finally it is done! I am really relieved to have done this in such a short time, as it was looking today like I would not get it finished for the opening tomorrow. I am really pleased with how the room has turned out and how many images I managed to fit into one tiny space (I lost count at 430)
I also decided at last minute not to use my LED lights again, as I felt that the working light in the room (shown previously on another blog post) worked really well with the work that I installed.

Here are some images of my piece:


I am really excited for the opening night of the exhibition and hope to get talking to some people about my work. I can not believe another semester has passed by so quickly either and all of the work is due in next week! I have definitely achieved what I wanted to this semester and finally like the way I am working!

No comments:

Post a Comment